At RIC 4 life we are very curious about the essence of life. What defines life? Can we contribute to life? What’s the relation between health and life? What is healing and how does it contribute to life? Can we capture healing and store it? Can we then make it scalable?
To ask a lot of questions and have an endless curiosity for finding answers — then make that information available for others to improve the lives of plants, animals and humans. We feel it’s our mission to put our collective passion into playing with questions, information, knowns and unknowns, to discover new elements of information, energy or signals that brings every living organism closer to its core essence of life / original blueprint.
Making information sources available that improve the life of every living organism.
Ted den Ouden, CEO and Chief Effectiveness
– built a network around the themes Health, Wealth & Happiness. He connects companies, people and ideas. His platform platform supports companies like PAL-V and Resonandina.
Coen van Veenendaal, Chief Playfulness
– has a 30-year track record in helping businesses around the globe improve their performance. Coen is very curious about the essence of health and gets joy in sharing what he learns with others.
Bill Bengston PhD, Chief Scientist
– is a statistician and researcher with 35+ years research on healing. More than 30 published research papers show his remarkable findings. His current interest is storing and scalable healing.
Margaret Nies, Chief Flora and Fauna
– has a background in business, organic farming and health, healing and wellness with a deep love of animals and plants.
Amarens Schuurmans, Chief Inspiration
– entrepreneur with a 30+ years track record in strategic advice for businesses on marketing and communications with a passion for the unconventional.